ALISON BROD PUBLIC RELATIONS has over 20,000 Twitter followers, has been written up in New York Times twice for early innovations in the social media space and has proven viral capabilities of thousands of clicks to our own links. We will evaluate your current social network and identify missing components that will reach goals to create multi-faceted campaigns designed to fulfill specific objectives. By combining all communication and managing strategic public relations and viral campaigns for clients, the messaging stays consistent, is buzz-worthy and reaches not only consumers, but also the media and influencers. We offer various levels of service depending on a client’s needs, goals, budgets and existing viral presence. In addition to the basic social networking concepts such as Facebook and Twitter, we also execute website design, viral email marketing, partnerships with other online media portals, online advertising campaigns and user-generated content sites.
- Deliver enhanced presence in the larger digital space inclusive of Search Engine Optimization, evergreen content, and online PR
- Create programs that get press attention
- Establish targeted consumer activation to support brand messaging, product launches and interaction
- Drive consumers to any regional events/sampling opportunities that are executed
- Drive consumers to any microsite created to hosts contests or programs
- Establish relationships with current customers and new customers in a way which speaks to them directly
- Submerge your brand into the conversation that's already taking place about your brand and category
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Force was created to generate a buzz during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. We identified five “Fashion Force” bloggers and stylists to ride around in the vehicle identifying people around Manhattan who exhibited cool style. Bloggers such as The Manrepeller, Fashionista, AOL Stylelist and Grungy Gentleman took pictures of the fashionistas they spotted and blogged about their ride along. ABPR maximized “Fashion Force” through blogger/stylist and Mercedes-Benz social media channels. The Fashion Force Culmination event was hosted by lead “Fashion Force” member, Brad Goreski (from Bravo’s “Rachel Zoe").